> Add to Homescreen v2.0.5
Add to Home Screen received some lovin’ today. I finally managed to fix some small but nasty bugs. As always true for +0.0.1 versions, you should update asap.
The update is a drop-in replacement of the previous version, so you have no excuses, go grab the latest Add to Home Screen!
The updates are:
- Fixed the touch icon not showing on retina in certain scenarios
- Fixed the touch icon showing in low res on retina on iPhone
- Close area is now the full balloon so it’s easier for the user to get rid of the popup, you may also (but shouldn’t) disable the close button
- Fixed Turkish translation
- Fixed a tiny-weeny memory leak
The only thing left to fix is the JS error when browsing in private mode. As soon as I find an elegant way to fix it I’ll let you know.
Important updates on iOS6
Please note that Apple introduced the
apple-mobile-web-app-title meta attribute in iOS6. This lets you set the name of your web application once added to the homescreen regardless of the page title. Simply add the following to the page
<meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="Title to Display">