This bug fix edition includes:
- Fix: Error in positioning when
bounceis set to false.
- Fix: Error in scrollbar size computation when scrollbar is too small.
- Fix: Erroneous double clicks in desktop browser compatibility.
onScrollEnd()not always fired.
- Enhancement: Better checks on DOM changes, iScroll should be able to better handle DOM changes on Ajax calls.
- Enhancement: Better ‘click’ event handling.
- Out of beta! Let’s go for 3.7…
As a side note, I just figured out that webkit on Android 2.2 and on latest BlackBerry supports
position: fixed natively. No need to use CSS transitions for scrolling, fixed headers and footers free for all. This is a great news as it is (could be) symptomatic of the direction that all mobile webkits will take (Apple, are you listening?).